1. Zhou, X. Z.* and Lu, K. P.*2016. The isomerase PIN1 controls numerous cancer-driving pathways and is a unique drug target. Nature Rev Cancer 16: 463-478.
2. Lu, K. P., Kondo, A., Albayram, O., Herbert, M. K., Liu, H., and Zhou, X. Z. 2016. Potential of antibody against cis phosphorylated tau in the early diagnosis, treatment and prevention of Alzheimer’s disease and brain injury. JAMA Neurol 73: 1356-1362.
3. Driver, J.*, Zhou, X. Z.* and Lu, K. P.* 2014, Regulation of protein conformation by Pin1 offers novel disease mechanisms and therapeutic approaches in Alzheimer's disease. Discov Med 17: 93-99.
4. Liou, Y. C.*, Zhou, X. Z.* and Lu, K. P.* 2011. The prolyl isomerase Pin1 as a molecular switch to determine phosphoprotein fate. Trends Biochem Sci 36: 501-14.
5. Lee, T. H. Pastorino, L. and Lu, K. P. 2011. The prolyl isomerase Pin1 in aging, Alzheimer’s disease and cancer. Expert Rev Mol Med 13: e21.
6. Ryo, A. Wulf, G., Lee, T. H. and Lu, K. P.2009, Pinning down HER2-ER crosstalk in SMART regulation. Trends Biol Sci34:162-165.
7. Lu, K. P. and Zhou, X. Z., 2007, The prolyl isomerase Pin1: A pivotal new twist in phosphorylation signalling and disease. Nature Rev Mol Cell Biol 8: 904-916.
8. Lu, K. P., Finn, G., Lee, T. H. and Nicholson, L. 2007, Prolyl cis-trans isomerization as a molecular timer. Nature Chem Biol 3: 619-629 (Featured in the cover).
9. Wulf, G. Finn, G. Suizu, F. and Lu, K. P.2005, Pin1-dependent prolyl isomerization: Is there an underlying theme? Nature Cell Biol 7: 435-441.
10. Lu, K. P. 2004, Pinning down cell signaling, cancer, and Alzheimer’s disease. Trends Biochem Sci 29: 200-209.
11. Lu, K. P. 2003, Prolyl isomerase Pin1 as a molecular target for cancer diagnostics and therapeutics. Cancer Cell4: 175-180.
12. Lu, K. P., Liou, Y. C., and Vincent, I. 2003, Role of proline-directed phosphorylation and isomerization in mitotic regulation and Alzheimer’s disease. BioEssays 25: 174-181.
13. Lu, K. P., Liou, Y. C., and Zhou, X. Z. 2002, Pinning down proline-directed phosphorylation signaling. Trends Cell Biol 12: 164-172.
14. Zhou, X. Z., Lu, P. J. and Lu, K. P.1999, Phosphorylation-dependent prolyl isomerization: A novel signaling regulatory mechanism. Cell Mol Life Sci 56: 788-806 (the cover story).
Dr. Lu Laboratory and Dr. Zhou Laboratory, Western University, 1400 Western Road, SDRI Room 107, London, Ontario N6G 2V4, Canada. The co-crystal structures of Pin1 and its inhibitors are generated by Shaunik Sharma using Pymol.
Copyright © 2022 Lu and Zhou Laboratory - All Rights Reserved.