1. Lu, K. P., Zhou, X. Z., Nakamura, K and Gray, N. 2021. Inhibitors of the peptidyl-prolyl cis/trans isomerase (Pin1), Combinations and uses thereof. U.S. Patent Application 63/216,952.
2. Lu, K. P. and Zhou, X. Z. 2020. Conformation-specific antibodies that bind tau protein and uses thereof. U.S. Patent Application 63/074,725.
3. Gray, N. S., Pinch, B. J., Dhe-Paganon, S., Seo, H. S., Browne, C. M., Marto, J. A., Doctor, Z. M., Lu, K. P. Zhou, X. Z., Kozono, S. and Lian, X. 2019, Peptidomimetic inhibitors of the peptidyl-prolyl cis/trans isomerase (PIN1). US Patent Application 17/251,084.
4. London, N, Zaidman, D., Dubiella, C., Gray, N., Pinch, B., Lu, K. P. , Look, A. T., He, S., Zhou, X. Z., Lian, X. 2018. Modulators of Pin1 activity and uses thereof. U.S. Patent 11129835 (issued on 09/28/2021).
5. Lu, K. P., Dayun Yang and Zhou, X. Z. 2017, A novel controlled release formulation of the Pin1 inhibitor ATRA to improve liver cancer therapy by simultaneously blocking multiple cancer pathways. Provisional U.S. Patent Application.
6. Lu, K. P. and Zhou, X. Z. 2016. Arsenic trioxide for treatment of Pin1-associated disorders. U.S. Patent 10,980,835 (issued on 04/20/2021).
7. Lu, K. P., Zhou, X. Z., Wei, S., Sun, L. and Hall M. L., 2015. Enhanced ATRA-related compounds for the treatment of proliferative diseases, autoimmune diseases and addiction conditions. U.S. Patent 10,548,864 (issued on 02/04/2020).
8. Lu, K. P., Zhou, X. Z. and Wei, S. 2015. Enhanced ATRA-related compounds derived from structure-activity relationships and modeling for inhibiting Pin1. U.S. Patent Application 15/126,714.
9. Lu, K. P., Wei, S. and Zhou, X. Z. 2014. Biomarkers for Pin1-associated disorders. U.S. Patent US10,351,914 (issued on 07/16/2019).
10. Lu, K. P., Zhou, X. Z., Kondo, A. and Ryo, A. 2013, Methods and compositions for the generation and use of conformation-specific antibodies. U.S. Patent number 9,796,784 (issued on 10/24/2017).
11. Lu, K. P. and Zhou, X. Z. 2012, Methods for administering peptides for the generation of effective cis conformation-specific antibodies to a human subject in need thereof. U.S. Patent number 10,487,114 (issued on 11/26/2019).
12. Lu, K. P., Wei, S. and Zhou, X. Z. 2012. Methods and compositions for the treatment of proliferative disorders. U.S. Patent number 10,265,288 (4/23/2019) and U.S. Patent number 10,485,780 (issued on 11/26/2019).
13. Lu, K. P., Boxer, M., Davis, M., Pragani, R., Shen, M., Simeonov, A., Wei, S. and Zhou, X. Z. 2012, Methods and compositions for the inhibition of Pin1. U.S. Patent number 9,730,941 (issued on 08/15/2017).
14. Lu, K. P. and Zhou, X. Z. 2011, Methods and compositions for the generation and uses conformation-specific antibodies. U.S. Patent number 9,688,747 (issued on 06/27/2017).
15. Lu, K. P., Tun-Kyi, A. and Finn, G. 2011, Methods and compositions for the treatment of immune disorders. U.S. Patent 9,439,884 (issued on 09/13/2016).
16. Lu, K. P., Zhou, X. Z., and Wei, S. 2011, ATRA for modulating Pin1 activity and stability. U.S. Patent number 9,968,579 (issued on 05/15/2018).
17. Lu, K. P. and Zhou, X. Z. 2009, Methods and compositions for the generation and uses conformation-specific antibodies. U.S. Patent 8,771,693 (issued on 7/8/2014).
18. Lu, K. P., Nicholson, L. K., Pastorino. L., Zhou, X. Z. and Soumya, D. E. 2006, Alzheimer's disease therapeutics based on Pin1 catalyzed conformational changes in phosphorylated amyloid precursor protein. U.S. Patent Application 11/623,672.
19. Lu, K. P., Suto R. K., Sowadski, J. M., Fischer, G., Noel, J. P. and Verdecia, M. 2004, Pin1-modulating compounds and methods of use thereof. U.S. Patent 8,258,099 (issued on 09/04/2012).
20. Lu, K. P., Suizu, F., Sowadski, J. M., Suto, R. K., McKee, T. D., Kimzey, A. and Suizu, F., 2004, Determination of a phosphorylation site in PPIase domain of Pin1 and uses therefor. U.S. Patent Application 11/183,254.
21. Lu, K. P. and Ryo, A., 2004, Novel regulatory mechanisms of NF-kappaB. U.S. Patent Application 10/840,827.
22. Lu, K. P., Hunter, T. and Liou, Y. C., 2003, Pin1 ablated animal model for neurodegenerative diseases. U.S. Patent Application 10/641,815.
23. Lu, K. P. and Fischer, G., 2000, Methods of inhibiting Pin1-associated states. U.S. Patent Application 10/027,864.
24. Lu, K. P. and Zhou, X. Z., 2000, Novel telomerase inhibitors and uses therefor. US Patent Application 60/290,363.
25. Lu, K. P., Wulf, G. and Zhou, X. Z., 1999, Pin1 as a marker for abnormal cell growth. US Patent 8,129,131 (issued on 3/6/12). Canada Patent 2,392,917, European Patent #0098 2293.3.
26. Lu, K. P. and Zhou, X. Z., 1999, Methods and compositions for regulating protein-protein interactions. US Patent 6,495,376, (issued on 12/17/02).
27. Lu, K. P., Cantley, L., Yaffe, M. and Fischer, G., 1997, Inhibitors of phosphoserine- or phosphothreonine-proline-specific isomerases. US Patent 6,462,173 (issued on 10/08/02).
28. Hunter, T. and Lu, K. P. 1995, NIMA-interacting proteins. US Patent 5,952,467 (issued on 09/14/99), US Patent 5,972,697 (issued on 10/26/99); US Patent 6,596,848 (issued on 07/22/03); US Patent 7,125,677 (issued on 10/24/06); US Patent 7,125,955 (issued on 10/24/06); US Patent 7,148,003 (issued on 12/12/06); US Patent 7,164,012 (issued on 01/16/07).
Dr. Lu Laboratory and Dr. Zhou Laboratory, Western University, 1400 Western Road, SDRI Room 107, London, Ontario N6G 2V4, Canada
Copyright © 2022 Lu and Zhou Laboratory - All Rights Reserved.